Internship Operations & Reservations assistant
A unique opportunity to be part of a start-up company!
We are looking for an intern who is up to take the challenge of helping to assist the reservations department of Oasis Parcs and support the operational tasks.
Oasis Parcs Premium Holiday Home Resorts offers a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are looking for a placement for a rental organization within the international travel industry. You will assist the operations and reservations manager and support the call center.
Period: flexible, at least 4 months
What will you be doing?
- Be part of the reservations department by processing bookings: communication with guests by phone, email and online chat.
- Assisting with back office procedures: processing payments and retrieving reports
- Assisting in managing the booking channels and tour operators, such as booking.com, Expedia, etc.
- Helping to analyze booking data and draw conclusions out of it
- Handling complaints of guests and solving problems
- Managing review websites (responding to reviews, update information)
- Improve procedures and come up with ideas to improve guest satisfaction
About Oasis Parcs
Oasis Parcs is young and dynamic rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offers luxurious holiday experiences on unique locations. Oasis Parcs values personal service and high quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts.
The working environment is direct, friendly and pragmatic. The head office is located in Capelle a/d IJssel, next to the city of Rotterdam.
What are we looking for?
Oasis Parcs gives students the opportunity to learn and develop themselves. The placement is a working internship, meaning that you will assist full-time in the daily business of Oasis Parcs. To successfully fill the role of an intern at Oasis Parcs, you should have:
- HBO studies: Tourism, Leisure or Hotel
- Languages: Dutch, English and preferably German or French.
- The ability to work independently and to be flexible
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Customer oriented approach
- A laptop
What benefits will you receive?
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry. You will receive a monthly compensation in line with the Dutch placement regulations. We do not compensate for travel costs, therefore a Dutch student OV-card is recommended.
How to apply?
If you would like to work at Oasis Parcs, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com