Internship Communication & Reservations assistant
A unique opportunity to be part of a start-up company!
We are looking for an intern who is up to take the challenge of helping to develop the communication strategy and branding of Oasis Parcs.
Oasis Parcs Premium Holiday Home Resorts offers a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are looking for a placement for a rental organization within the international travel industry. You will assist the reservations and communication manager and support the call center.
Period: flexible, at least 4 months
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the call center by processing bookings: communication with guests by phone, email and online chat.
- Assisting with back office procedures: processing payments and retrieving reports
- Assisting in creating, producing and editing up-to-date SEO content for the website
- Managing the social media channels
- Creating newsletters
- Creating promotional material
About Oasis Parcs
Oasis Parcs is young and dynamic rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offers luxurious holiday experiences on unique locations. Oasis Parcs values personal service and high quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts.
The working environment is direct, friendly and pragmatic. The head office is located in Capelle a/d IJssel, next to the city of Rotterdam.
What are we looking for?
Oasis Parcs gives students the opportunity to learn and develop themselves. The placement is a working internship, meaning that you will assist full-time in the daily business of Oasis Parcs. To successfully fill the role of an intern at Oasis Parcs, you should have:
- HBO studies: Communication, Tourism , Hotelschool or similar
- Languages: Dutch, English and German or French.
- The ability to work independently and to be flexible
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Customer oriented approach
- A laptop
What benefits will you receive?
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry. You will receive a monthly compensation in line with the Dutch placement regulations. We do not compensate for travel costs, therefore a Dutch student OV-card is recommended.
How to apply?
If you would like to work at Oasis Parcs, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org