Oasis Parcs Back-office/ Reservation agent
Full-time, 40 hours per week or Part-time, 20 hours per week
For our reservations department of Oasis Parcs in Capelle a/d IJssel we are looking for a full-time and part-time back office/ Reservations agent for our customer and reservations support. Are you available? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
You will be part of the reservations department of Oasis Parcs and will assist in other back-office related tasks. The following tasks are part of the job:
- Assisting guests by phone, email and online chat and using the reservation system to make bookings, change bookings and retrieving reports
- Input of Touroperator or partner bookings in the reservation system
- Back office tasks such as: payment organization, tour operator contact and other administration
What will it be like to work for Oasis Parcs Premium Holiday Homes Resorts?
Oasis Parcs is a small but fast growing rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offer something unique and distinctive for our guests. Oasis Parcs values personal attention and quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts in Europe.
We have an informal and open approach, which makes the company culture direct, friendly and pragmatic. As an employee, you will operate from our head office in Capelle a/d IJssel, next to the lively city of Rotterdam. For more information about the company, please visit our website: www.oasisparcs.com
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of English, German and Dutch. French is a plus.
- The ability to work independently and to be flexible
- Proper computer skills; knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
What benefits will you receive?
- Training and support on our reservations system
- Dynamic learning environment within a small team
- Full-time/ part-time contract (40 hours/ 20 hours)
- Regular work hours from Monday to Friday from 09:00h to 18:00h
How to apply?
If you would like to work at Oasis Parcs, please send your CV and motivation letter before the 17th of December to Sandra Vermeulen: firstname.lastname@example.org.